3 Rounds for time:
- 25 Push Ups
- 50 Double Unders
- 15 Box/Chair Dips
Pushup…start in the plank position and lower your entire body to the floor, then push back up to the plank position. Pushups can be scaled (made easier) if necessary by dropping to the knees to shorten the plank position or done standing with hands on a box or on a wall with the feet at a slight angle.
To perform a Double Under with a jump rope, the athlete needs to jump a little higher than usual rope jumping while swinging the rope twice under the feet. The rope will need to speed up a bit as well.
- Find a chair or box that will support your weight.
- Place the chair or box slightly behind your body.
- Place your hands on the chair or box behind your body.
- Place your legs straight out in front of the box or chair (your body will be in a reverse plank position).
- Begin bending your arms to 90 degrees or more and push back up to the reverse plank position to complete the dip.