“If you never go after what you want, you will never have it. If you do not ask, the answer will always be no. If you do not step forward, you will always be in the same place.”
Recipe from: Paleoaholic.com Ingredients 2 C almond flour ¼ C coconut flour ½ tsp sea salt ¼ C raw honey ½ C cold pastured butter, cut into small pieces 1 tsp vanilla extract Directions Preheat oven to 350. In a large bowl, whisk dry ingredients together. Add honey, butter and vanilla. With a pastry blender, …View full post
Sometimes you must do things that you don’t want to do. The best way to put it is to Just Do It. Most of the time, we hold ourselves back with our poor attitudes and lack of motivation. We find every excuse not to get things accomplished. We hold back. Don’t get caught up in …View full post
Recipe from: Paleoaholic.com
- 2 C almond flour
- ¼ C coconut flour
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ¼ C raw honey
- ½ C cold pastured butter, cut into small pieces
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 350. In a large bowl, whisk dry ingredients together. Add honey, butter and vanilla. With a pastry blender, (or your hands) combine ingredients until they form small crumbs. It should stick together if you pinch some between your fingers. Place crumbly dough on parchment paper then place another piece of parchment paper on top. Roll the dough into a long rectangle then use a knife or pizza cutter to cut the rectangle into 2 inch bars. Use a spatula to transfer the bars to a parchment lined cookie sheet. Bake for 12 minutes or until the edges are lightly browned. Let the cookies cool on a rack.
3 Rounds for Time:
- 20 Kettlebell or Dumbell Swings
- 12 Pistols – single leg squats (sub 24 air squats)
- 20 V-Ups
Sometimes you must do things that you don’t want to do. The best way to put it is to Just Do It. Most of the time, we hold ourselves back with our poor attitudes and lack of motivation. We find every excuse not to get things accomplished. We hold back.
Don’t get caught up in this thinking. You are so much better and all it takes is three little words. “Just Do It”. Accomplish great things. Pick yourself up and say “I can do this”. Get things done. Really…
Just Do It!
21, 15, 9 Rep Rounds for Time of:
- Dumbell Push Press
- Box Jumps
- 100 Double Unders (200 Singles)
Recipe from Paleo OMG
- 1 cup sunflower seed butter (or nut butter)
- ⅓ cup raw honey
- 1 egg, whisked
- 1 vanilla bean stem, slit lengthwise, little baby beans removed with the edge of your knife
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
- ½-1 cup Enjoy Life Mega Chocolate Chunks (or dark chocolate chips)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Use an ice cream scoop to scoop out a dollop of cookie mix and pour onto baking sheet. Space out so cookies do not form together when they bake.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, be careful not to overcook these.
- Let cool.
1 Round for Time:
- 100 Squats
- 90 Double Unders (200 Singles)
- 80 Situps
- 70 Lunges
- 60 Kettlebell Deadlift
- 50 Burpees
- 40 V-Ups
- 30 Dumbell Thrusters
- 20 Pushups
- 10 Kettlebell Swings
1 bag (16 ounces) frozen cauliflower florets
1 garlic clove, crushed (about 1 teaspoon)
1 1/2 tablespoons coconut oil
1/2 cup coconut milk
salt and black pepper, to taste
1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons dried chopped chives
1. Cook the cauliflower according to the package directions until it’s very soft, but not waterlogged.
2. In a microwave-safe bowl or small saucepan, heat the garlic, coconut oil, coconut milk, salt, and pepper, about 1 minute.
3. Meanwhile, purée the cauliflower in the bowl of a food processor, scraping down the sides. Add the coconut milk to the processor, along with 1 tablespoon of chives. Process about 10 seconds. Taste and adjust seasonings. Sprinkle with remaining chives before serving.